Contact Info

.............................You can contact me to book your wedding or schedule a photo shoot at lookieloophotography@gmail.com or call me at 801-897-7899.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Carly and Jordan - Just haven't wed you yet!







I love engagement shoots that have a story behind it.

These two went to a grocery store on their first date. He needed Drano, she needed Cheerios so they went to the store. When he proposed to her he played and rewrote the words to the song "Just haven't met you yet" by Michael Buble' to "Just haven't wed you yet." The music video for that song was filmed in a grocery store so I thought it would be fun to take some in one!






I know all these are totally cheesy but we had fun and they loved it!

The store we shot in had a sitting area upstairs so we did some there too.






Their theme for their wedding reception is French Country. Instead of a sign in book, they are having people sign pieces of fabric and then hang them on a clothes line. That gave me the idea to do this to go along with their theme:





I really enjoyed this shoot! I love that it was personalized just for them and they were so fun to shoot with! I love you two, can't wait for your Colorado wedding!!!

If you want to see how they felt about the shoot, here it is in their own words.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Suzanne your creativity never ceases to amaze me! I love the grocery cart! Not Cheesy unique and awesome!

Sereina said...

These are amazing! I love the grocery store shots.

Cascio Photography said...

These turned out amazing!! I am not at all surprised with how happy they were with you!! You make everyone look like a million buckeroos and you really know how to capture WHO they really are!! Never doubt what a creative genius you are!!!! :) Love ya!

andreaKphotography said...

Suzanne I just love these! It is all so personal to them and that is what is's about. The grocery store is so dang fun! Fabulous job girl!!

Emily White said...

What a fun shoot! I love that these are so unique and so tailored to their story. I have never seen anything like this for an engagment shoot! Also, did you go before the store opened? Love it! Totally Fab!

Malisa said...

Really great and creative!

dterryphotography said...

Haha, I already had the song going through my head from Michael Bublé (Just Haven't Met You Yet) because of the grocery store shots (BEAUTIFUL, by the way!) and then I noticed your wonderful play on words (Just Haven't Wed You Yet). I freakin LOVE it! So nicely done.

I love the whole series. I love how they aren't the traditional engagement photos yet the do such a wonderful job of showing how much in love they are. So unique and so creative. And the photography ... top notch as always!

Well done Suzanne!

Lauren Davison said...

I know these two, and just wanted to say what an absolutely fabulous job you did capturing who they are! Beautifully done!

Courtney Michelle Photography said...

Wow. These are wonderful! I love the eye you have for capturing such special and everyday moments... so pretty!

Read About Me