Contact Info

.............................You can contact me to book your wedding or schedule a photo shoot at lookieloophotography@gmail.com or call me at 801-897-7899.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Giving back some love

I get a lot of emails from other photographers asking me questions like what lens I used for a certain picture or what my settings were. Here is the quick and easy answer. If I ever post a picture you are curious about, click on the picture. It will take you to the SmugMug gallery where I backup and store all my pictures. If you click on the picture again, it will exit out of that picture and you will see a screen with a lot of thumbnails on the left and the same picture larger on the right. If you move your pointer over the picture on the right, a box will appear. Look for the blue box with the "i" in it and then it will bring up a box with all the info on the picture like what camera I used, what lens, what aperture, shutter speed, ISO, well, you get the idea!


1 comment:

Whitney Lewis said...

This is the most beautiful photo I have ever seen.

Read About Me