Contact Info

.............................You can contact me to book your wedding or schedule a photo shoot at lookieloophotography@gmail.com or call me at 801-897-7899.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Christmas Card Mini Shoots!!!

I've had several requests for just a family picture for Christmas cards so here it is!

Family Mini Shoot $50:
Includes:
*15 minute session
*one pose
*One fully edited high res image
*rights to make prints

When: Saturday November 13th
Where: Location in photo below
(as you can see there is a variety of looks)
Time: Time slots start at 9 am

***Note - I require the full $50 as a non-refundable booking fee in order to hold your spot.***

Book asap, this will fill up fast and I am only doing the one day!!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Where is the location? I just need to know how early I need to wake up:) How large can you make the print?
tasha1123@hotmail.com

Nicole M said...

Oh.....this is so awesome. I'd like to book with you! I'm going to talk to Wes and get back to you asap.

Read About Me