Contact Info

.............................You can contact me to book your wedding or schedule a photo shoot at lookieloophotography@gmail.com or call me at 801-897-7899.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Annie - Utah Maternity Photography

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of little Maggie my newest niece. My little brother and his wife are expecting their first and I am so excited! She is due any day and I am waiting by the phone in anticipation that any day she'll be here!!















Isn't Annie absolutely stunning? She used to model (it should be obvious!) and is so fun and easy to work with. I love her!!



We went back to my studio to get a couple more...


Congrats Mike and Annie, you two are going to be the best parents.

2 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

These are so pretty! You always get the best angles. Love the last one....awesome props!

Eva Laura's Photography said...

I love the yellow couch! Prety sure now I will need you to do my Maternity Photos when that time comes! Outstanding phoos like
always!

Read About Me