Contact Info

.............................You can contact me to book your wedding or schedule a photo shoot at lookieloophotography@gmail.com or call me at 801-897-7899.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Will Smile 4 Votes

Today is the last day to vote. I know I am probably so annoying by this point and I am sorry but I really need this so please take a minute and vote for me to win this workshop.

Click Here To Vote For Me, Suzanne Plant
(my name is about half way down)

How can you say no to this face? She even braved the freezing cold for me today to take this picture :)

Thank you thank you all my blog stalkers!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say I follow Julie's blog as well as yours (oh and I voted for you =]) but I don't know why you say you 'need' this workshop. lol Your photography is BEAUTIFUL! Wish you could teach me a thing or two. =]

Read About Me