Contact Info

.............................You can contact me to book your wedding or schedule a photo shoot at lookieloophotography@gmail.com or call me at 801-897-7899.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Jasmine {Waterford High School Senior}

Who doesn't love shooting High School seniors?  I absolutely adored shooting Jasmine.  She was so sweet and I love how she put her trust in me.  

We got started an hour and a half late since I was at one Harmons and she was at another far away!  We finally found each other and the sun was already setting so we did the fastest photo shoot ever as we raced from spot to spot to get as much in as possible.  Have to admit it was fun.

We went back to my studio to get some more since the outdoor light ran out fast!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Those are GORGEOUS!!! You are so talented! She looks like she was so much fun to photograph! Keep up the amazing work!

Read About Me