Contact Info

.............................You can contact me to book your wedding or schedule a photo shoot at lookieloophotography@gmail.com or call me at 801-897-7899.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Manti Wedding {Utah Wedding Photographer}

In case you don't know it by now, my style is to post lots and lots of pictures. I want you to experience every wedding I shoot as if you had been there.


















I can't stop laughing when I look at these! They were the funniest group of groomsman EVER.

The Reception























In case you didn't notice, I LOVED their first dance. It brought tears to my eyes to watch them dance. The song was "Lucky I'm In Love With My Best Friend" and it was perfect. If you want to see more first dance pictures (this doesn't even scratch the surface of what I got!) then click on any of the dance pictures above. There are hundreds of dancing pics from that night. They were such a fun family!!











We got some fun portraits at their reception center too!







1 comment:

Leslie :~D said...

OH MY GOSH! I LOVE the sunset shots! You got some amazing images! These people are so lucky! What a beautiful reception too!

Read About Me