Contact Info

.............................You can contact me to book your wedding or schedule a photo shoot at lookieloophotography@gmail.com or call me at 801-897-7899.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Protege'

You have seen this gorgeous girl in many of my photographs. She is my 15 year old niece and I consider her my friend. She has always loved photography and recently has started assisting me at weddings that Steph can't be at so she can learn from her Auntie Sue. I love having her there. She is such a sweetheart and is a HUGE help! I let her shoot with my D300 until she can get her own camera. Let me just say she is an amazing photographer in the making! She blows me away with her natural abilities and she may not know it, but I am learning a thing or two from her myself! Love you girl.



These were taken at the wedding I just shot on Saturday. More of those to come. Have to admit it was the hardest wedding I have shot since it was all in full sun at 2 in the afternoon. You know me though, I love a challenge and this wedding was no exception - I LOVED every minute of it and taught myself a few new tricks!!

2 comments:

keslie reed said...

awww thank you soo much suzanne! your the best. and thank you for letting me come to photo shoots with you. you have no idea how much it means to me! I love u!

Six Angels said...

These are great pics of her. Thanks so much for taking her under your wing and helping her to develop her talent. It must run in the family lol! You are a wonderful Aunt and a blessing to her. Thanks so much.

Read About Me