Contact Info

.............................You can contact me to book your wedding or schedule a photo shoot at lookieloophotography@gmail.com or call me at 801-897-7899.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sister

I have the most beautiful sister in laws. Whenever I am around them I fell like the ugly duckling of the family. Don't believe me? Here is one of them - oh, and she is due in 2 weeks.









Have to thank my friend Andrea who was my inspiration for the above shot!!







See, I told you! Love you Sherilyn, can't wait to meet my new little niece or nephew!

11 comments:

Natallee said...

These are beautiful!! I love the sweet ones with her and the kids! Darling!! And just FYI- no one could ever call you an ugly duckling- you are gorgeous too!! ;)

Carissa Uribe said...

Wow. These are stunning. Seriously. You rock this world Suzanne!!!

Suzanne Plant said...

Thanks ladies! You both are so sweet.

Sherilyn said...

Thank You sister! I had fun with you. Thanks for doing this for me. I love your editing. My mom really likes them too and likes your editing.

Mackenzie said...

Sherilyn is ridiculously gorgeous! The photos are incredible. Seriously, I need to have you come do our family photos.

Cascio Photography said...

I love these Suzanne! The ones with her kids are so sweet and I think the close up with the swing is my FAV!!! I love it!! There is something about that dress that makes belly look so cute ;)

andreaKphotography said...

Suzanne you are so cute for putting that. You are a huge inspriation to me!! Love ya miss!

Ariel said...

Amazing pictures as usual! and um...have you seen your profile "about me" picture??? No way are you the "ugly duckling"!!!

{Marie Long} said...

I have been following you website for a couple months now and I was blown away by these pictures! What beautiful pictures she now has of a beautiful time in her life.

dterryphotography said...

The one of the little boy kissing her belly is my favorite. Lovely, lovely pictures. Excellent work!

Crave Photography said...

Wish I could have looked that good pregnant! These are beautiful and that top shot is awesome!

Read About Me