Contact Info

.............................You can contact me to book your wedding or schedule a photo shoot at lookieloophotography@gmail.com or call me at 801-897-7899.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Kelly

I got special permission from my dear friend to post this picture. She flew me out to California to take photos of her newborn baby girl. I wasn't going to post any since she is an actress and I value and respect her friendship and privacy above anything. When she saw this picture, she said I should post it because she loves it so much. This is the only one you will see but I think it's enough since it says it all in one photo.

5 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

Stunning! Love it!!

dterryphotography said...

I love the emotional bond in this image. Well done!

McKee's Madness said...

Oh my gosh this is beautiful... You are so amazing. I can't wait to see more of her pics when she sends them. Isn't Halle the most precious girl ever?

Molly said...

This is a gorgeous photo. There just so much emotion bursting from it!! I love the coloring/processing as well. Beautiful!

Crave Photography said...

Beautiful lighting and subjects!

Read About Me