Contact Info

.............................You can contact me to book your wedding or schedule a photo shoot at lookieloophotography@gmail.com or call me at 801-897-7899.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Anthony and Eva Post Wedding Formals

This gorgeous bride wanted formals done but didn't want her future hubby to see her in her dress so we took them a couple weeks after they got married! It was actually too much fun and it was great to see them after the wedding.

If you want to see the pictures we took at the Salt Lake temple on their wedding day go here:
Anthony and Eva Pt. 1

This is my favorite couple. I know I always say this but I have been lucky enough to have the most amazing brides and grooms to work with so with every one I do, they become my favorite!!


















2 comments:

Brittany said...

WOW! These are so great!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the one of her wearing the hat holding onto his jacket with his top half chopped off. These seriously rock!!

Jenni S said...

WOW!!! Beautiful.

Read About Me