Contact Info

.............................You can contact me to book your wedding or schedule a photo shoot at lookieloophotography@gmail.com or call me at 801-897-7899.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Matt & Lindsay Engagements

It was freezing but we made it and had a blast while shooting these...






You don't want to know what we found on the ground that made them laugh this hard!!


He slipped and fell while carrying her down a hill. I was laughing so hard I could barely shoot!

She quickly forgave him :)

Above, My fav shot from the shoot.















Aren't they adorable together? Matt totally looks like Neil Patrick Harris don't you think?

1 comment:

andreaKphotography said...

You make that spot look fresh and new every time you go there. These are just darling! I did a snowy shoot too and it was freezing!!! Great job not making it seem cold :)

Read About Me