Contact Info

.............................You can contact me to book your wedding or schedule a photo shoot at lookieloophotography@gmail.com or call me at 801-897-7899.

Monday, August 8, 2011

La Caille Wedding - Brannon and Daice

Here are some favs from the La Caille wedding I shot in June.

Getting Ready! The bride's room was terrible with mirrors covering every surface in the room. It was hard to not have my reflection in every shot!







Ceremony





















Gotta love kids!







Newlyweds









Details






















Reception


























Beautiful wedding don't you think?

2 comments:

Natallee said...

Gorgeous Suzanne!! Amazing pictures!

Kaari said...

I really love the angles and the details, the way you got her with the mirror and set the preparation shots up! I love the white table and napkins and chairs all lined up, the ring shots, and those emotional shots of the bride in tears dancing with her dad. Even the cute little redhead boy with his drink and the other little boy with his finger in his nose. I am sure the couple loves their photos so much, and you did wonderfully!

Read About Me