Contact Info

.............................You can contact me to book your wedding or schedule a photo shoot at lookieloophotography@gmail.com or call me at 801-897-7899.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Autumn

Yes, I'm posting a lot of my own kids.  It's just that I have put off my own concept shoots for so long and am finally doing them.  Just wait until you see what I am doing for Christmas!!

I bought this outfit years ago thinking I'd do a shoot of Abby in it.  Well, it fits Louisa now.  We were going for a family drive on Sunday and I decided last minute to do this shoot.  By the time we got to the location I literally had 10 minutes of light and it was gone.  My images were so dark I had to get creative with my edits.

I used this quote as inspiration -

"Autumn is a second spring where every leaf is a flower."



No comments:

Read About Me