Contact Info

.............................You can contact me to book your wedding or schedule a photo shoot at lookieloophotography@gmail.com or call me at 801-897-7899.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cascio Family

Another fellow photographer friend of mine. I've done her family pictures since the first year I got into photography 3 winters ag0. Looking back, I've realized just how far I've come.

Here are a couple from their first family shoot I did which was also one of the first family shoots I ever did. Yes, the edits are bad.
 20090111-Cascio-301
 20090111-Cascio-46
 20090111-Cascio-23
Here are their pics from last year...




And here is this year...














Makes all help from other photographers and hours and hours of work along the way so worth it. Thanks to you who helped me get to where I am today and look forward to where I'll be next year.

7 comments:

Cascio Photography said...

You really do just keep getting better and better!!! I have loved every family session with you and I am lucky to have such an amazing friend/photographer!!! and YOU are one of MY photog's that has helped me along the way! so thank you Suzanne!!! LOVE YA!! :)

Kyla Stevens said...

Suz, you were awesome right from the start, but it is fun to see how you have evolved! I love all of the pictures. And Britt, you totally know how to work it!

Christina said...

I follow you on FB and I just had to say how great I think this post is! I've only been in business for 9 months and I can only hope that my work will evolve as quickly & beautifully as yours seems to have. Thanks for sharing!!

D-Love said...

Suzanne

Beautiful work! I follow your blog on occassion and I'm just wondering if you're using any flash on your outdoor shoots.

Chrissy said...

When I first saw that top picture of the Cascio family on Brittany's blog (we have known each other from high school), I absolutely fell in love with your photography! I have been watching your blog ever since. Your photography is absolutely amazing!

j said...

You have bee great since the beginning Suzanne. I am your fan and my inspiration!

Jessie said...

I found your site through NILMDTS. I loved this post. It's awesome to see how you've changed and progressed. Your work is awesome! And the styling for their most recent session is AMAZING!

Read About Me