Contact Info

.............................You can contact me to book your wedding or schedule a photo shoot at lookieloophotography@gmail.com or call me at 801-897-7899.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Madame Saltmarsh

This was my daughter's Kindergarten and French teacher last year. She is absolutely amazing and for teacher appreciation day I gave her a family shoot. I think teachers like her work so hard and make such an impression on our little ones they should be appreciated a lot more than they are. My daughter still misses her and wishes she could be her teacher forever. Honestly, so do I.










Her daughter is getting into modeling so they asked me to do some shots for her portfolio.





1 comment:

Jessie said...

The daughter is stunning! Such beautiful creamy skin. I'm sure your PP helped out with that!

Read About Me