Contact Info

.............................You can contact me to book your wedding or schedule a photo shoot at lookieloophotography@gmail.com or call me at 801-897-7899.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Adetula Familly

Had a blast shooting this family and got some of my favorite family pictures ever.
Like this one...




Another new fav {above}.


Another fav {above}.



I wish I could take credit for this pose - little Olivia just would not sit with her family. The curb just looked more fun I guess!!

And another {above}!





I absolutely LOVE the above one and cropped it below.

Adorable family huh?

3 comments:

kristin brown said...

oh my goodness... those little girls are SO darn cute. and your photos are beautiful. :)

Leslie :~D said...

So adorable! Great pix!

Cascio Photography said...

Talk about PERSONALITY!!! Holy cow! those girls are so fun! These are amazing and so candid!! Love them all!!! :)

Read About Me