Contact Info

.............................You can contact me to book your wedding or schedule a photo shoot at lookieloophotography@gmail.com or call me at 801-897-7899.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Newlyweds

With how giddy and in love these two were on this shoot you would think this was their engagement pictures but they have been married for 18 months! So nice to see the honeymoon still isn't over!!








Above: This was the exact spot he proposed to her - how romantic!








This is one above is one of my favs!




1 comment:

andreaKphotography said...

#6 is SO pretty, love the colors. #7 is so romantic and they should blow it up...HUGE! I like your fave too...really pretty colors. If you don't start submitting your photos to wedding magazines I will!! They are magazine fab miss!

Read About Me