Contact Info

.............................You can contact me to book your wedding or schedule a photo shoot at lookieloophotography@gmail.com or call me at 801-897-7899.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Berkley

Berkley decided she wanted to come 6 weeks early. Even though she is 4 weeks old in these pictures, she's just as tiny as any newborn I have ever done. She slept beautifully too!

This is my grandmother's antique blanket. I think she would be happy if she knew what I was using it for now.












A week and a half later on her actual due date, we did these family pictures...



4 comments:

Natallee said...

Oh, these are so sweet!! I love them- what a sweet little thing!

andreaKphotography said...

These are so precious. What a beautiful quilt. How fun to use that. The feet with the hands is so cute but #5 and #7 are my favorites. What a darling capture of her sweet smile. Beautiful job!!

toni pradke said...

I love these! Great job!

Val said...

I absolutely love the blanket! How cool is that it's antique. LOVE IT!!!

Read About Me