Contact Info

.............................You can contact me to book your wedding or schedule a photo shoot at lookieloophotography@gmail.com or call me at 801-897-7899.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

A little Berkley gefore I go...

Didn't get any editing done today with all the craziness going on but wanted to leave with a couple pics from a newborn shoot I am working on before I go. I am off to California to shoot a wedding in Sacramento all by myself! Pretty exciting huh? No posts until Sunday when I get back!


I can't decide if I like the way I took the picture in camera above, or how I cropped in on it below. What's your vote???

6 comments:

Leslie :~D said...

I love them both, but I'd go for the close up.

Jeremy Hall said...

Both are beautiful. I think I side with the cropped one, but I love to fill the frame with such a beautiful, serene face.

Kinsey said...

I like the close up

Amber said...

Hello! Beautiful! I personally like the close up on that sweet face but the first is great too. The colors are wonderful and I love the way your pictures blur in just the right spots! Great job!

Amber Goddard Photography

Lesa said...

I like the close-up one more. I find that I am more drawn to it than the further away one. She is such a precious little baby!

Cascio Photography said...

I am going to agree with everyone else! The closer the better with this sweet little baby :)

Read About Me