Contact Info

.............................You can contact me to book your wedding or schedule a photo shoot at lookieloophotography@gmail.com or call me at 801-897-7899.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Request

I have had a huge reaction to a certain photo I posted one here a week ago. I am so happy that people love this photo as much as I do. I always worry when I try something different in my editing if people are going to like it or not. I did have a request to see the original, straight out of camera version of the picture so here it is!
 Whitney001September 17, 2009

And here is my edited version:
 Whitney025September 17, 2009

Thanks for the love everyone - it means a lot to me.

5 comments:

Natallee said...

I LOVE this!!!!!

Kyla Stevens said...

Incredible even unedited!

Jules said...

Suz, you simply amaze me!!!!!!!!!!

Daniel and Kylie said...

Suzanne you are so talented! this is beautiful!

Mikie said...

Indeed-- very strong image even un-edited. Evidence of how important the equipment *behind* the camera is to producing great photos :) (I'm new to your blog. I do also love how you processed this one, too!)

Read About Me