Contact Info

.............................You can contact me to book your wedding or schedule a photo shoot at lookieloophotography@gmail.com or call me at 801-897-7899.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Extended Families

I've done a couple of extended family shoots lately. Here are a few favs:





All 8 are siblings and in order go girl, boy, girl, boy, girl, etc. Cool huh?

This is the biggest family I've ever done and it happens to be my sister-in-law's family. There are 17 grandkids!!! Love these people. They have always treated me as part of the family. Thank you.


















This next family is my brother and his wife and kids.












3 comments:

kristin brown said...

Hello... just wanted to tell you that you take beautiful photos. :) And that is a gorgeous location for the second family. Where is it?

andreaKphotography said...

You go girl!! Whew...you are busy. Fabulous photos as always and great locations!

Suzanne Plant said...

Thank you both!! Kristin - it's an outdoor amphitheater located just west of the Mt. Timpanogos LDS temple.

Read About Me