Contact Info

.............................You can contact me to book your wedding or schedule a photo shoot at lookieloophotography@gmail.com or call me at 801-897-7899.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hall Family

Along my photography journey I have met some of the most amazing people and photographers. This guy is one of them. His photography is amazing and I hope to be as good as him someday. Check it out here. I'm still shocked he came to me to have his family photos done! He said the last time he had someone other than himself take his family's pictures was 15 years ago. (No pressure really!!!) I have to say it was an amazing experience. His beautiful little family was a joy for me to photograph. Thank you Jeremy and Heather.


















9 comments:

Heather Hall said...

I LOVE our pictures! I am trying to decide how many I can put up in our house without doing too much - 20 or 30 wouldn't be overboard, would it?

gma said...

I am a beginner in photography but with 12 grandchildren I am getting a lot of practice. I follow several photography blogs but there is something magical about your photos, I love them! I tell anyone who asks your photos are the best. Do you do classes or private lessons? My email is c.c.m@comcast.net. Thank you for your time, Cher.

Jeremy Hall said...

Exactly what I expected to see from you...awesome work as always! Thank you so much for being out photographer and making these beautiful photos of our family. As you can see from the comment above, you've made a happy wife, so mission accomplished :)

Unknown said...

I think these photos are AMAZING & has captured the love that is shared in the family! WOW! Wonderful work ! Such a pretty place to use as a background too. The wind was such a great touch for the shots too. Heather.....You & Jeremy have every reason to be putting those pictures up all around your house! Get a bunch cuz people are gonna go nuts over these! Great work...........great subjects. WOW!

Scott said...

Suzanne, great job on a great family! Heather, I was just wondering if I could put some of them around my house too.

Don't worry, Jeremy's my friend. He knows I'm not some crazy guy. haha

Fantastic shots!

Terri Maguire said...

You are immensely blessed, but of course, I don't have to tell you that. Beautiful pictures too! :)

Kate said...

I'd love to take a class from you as well! If you do, please contact me! ilovereddaisies@gmail.com

Denise said...

Sorry for the flood of comments - I am just now looking at your blog even though I regularly clean your Fish World tank on Facebook. Haha! Anyway, you do amazing, AMAZING work & just wanted to tell you tanks for the inspiration. I hope to be as good as you one day.

Mair said...

Stunning photos!

Read About Me