Contact Info

.............................You can contact me to book your wedding or schedule a photo shoot at lookieloophotography@gmail.com or call me at 801-897-7899.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Boyd & Debbie

I feel so blessed to be able to do what I do. I get to be involved in people's most beautiful, sacred moments of their lives. I get to know each couple I photograph so well in such a short time and because of this, they leave a little imprint on my heart and I am never the same.

This couple left a Huge imprint.











Elder Vaughn J. Featherstone - he is one of the leaders of the Latter-Day-Saints church.

















I'm so glad I stayed to keep shooting even after they left - I wouldn't have gotten all these...









1 comment:

andreaKphotography said...

Love that first one and the one of them by the river. All of your detail shots are phenomenal! That ring picture is beautiful. The last one is so fun too. Did you mean to leave the blue in her eyes in the b&w one? I have a trick for that if you didn't

Read About Me