Contact Info

.............................You can contact me to book your wedding or schedule a photo shoot at lookieloophotography@gmail.com or call me at 801-897-7899.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!

Those who know me best know that Halloween is my favorite holiday. I had a few clients bring their kids' costumes to their shoots so we could take some pictures of them. Enjoy and hope you have a very scary Halloween!

Cowardly Lion

This kid really got into his costume and looked like he was roaring! ADORABLE!!





These two little guys are best buds.

Monkey Boy


Not even a year old and can already do pull ups!



Tigger


Junk Yard Dog




Vampire - the before and after so you can see why I love editing so much!!!

This is what I started with and wanted to make her look like a real vampire.

This is what I came up with and I LOVE it!!

And here's the not as scary version for mom...


4 comments:

Travis said...

As always these are amazing. Great job on the scary version of the little Vampiress too.

kmcbeth said...

These are all so cool! I love what you did for the "Dog" in the junkyard, and the vampire. Cute ideas, keep it up!

j said...

Suzanne those are great. SO funny!!! I loved the monkey. That kids was totally in his costume : )

andreaKphotography said...

How fun are these?! That junk yard dog is my favorite. What a fun idea. The transformation of the little vampire is so cool!! Great job. Happy Halloween!!!

Read About Me